We hope that the following dialogue does not remind you of any recent work meetings you’ve attended.
“So that’s the problem, in a nutshell. Does anybody…have any ideas?” asks Dwayne. How about you, Pablo?”
“Not really,” replies Pablo.
“I do! Yeah! Hmm. Oh darn. I lost it,” Marla says dejectedly.
Dwayne notices that Debbie from sales is now asleep. “Debbie? DEBBIE?”
“What? Oh! No ideas here! I’m okay with whatever everyone else wants to do,” Debbie adds, and lays her head back down on her hands.
Does that bring back any memories? Even if your recent meetings have had a little more substance and success, we invite you to get in touch with us and try brainstorming imPress style. Especially if, like Dwayne, you have a printing-related problem that your own team wasn’t able to solve. Here’s why –
- We know our biznazz. We do what we do every day. And we do what we do well. Talking to us will allow us to outline our products and services for you so we can take over jobs we do best so you can focus on doing what you do best.
- We’re a good time. Debbie wouldn’t fall asleep at a meeting with us. We’ll probably strategically segue into a discussion about Dwight Schrute at some point during the discussion. It’s possible we’ll play some games. We even have a tendency to do cartwheels on occasion.
- We know what questions to ask. We can really get the conversation flowing because we know what information we need to get from you in order to do a good job for you. And we’ll spend the time to get to know you so we can make sure our ideas align with your specific needs.
- You don’t have to wear a tie. Every day is casual Friday at imPress. So there’s no need for you to get all gussied up for the meeting. We probably won’t. In fact, there’s a 50/50 chance that we’ll be wearing shoes. We do promise to wear pants.
- We’re creative. So our minds are always spinning with ideas. If your problem is one we deal with all the time, we have the experience to fix it, and if it’s a new problem, we can come up with ideas that will fix it. Either way, your problem won’t be a problem for long after you sit down with our team.